Terms & Conditions
- If you book a lesson and can't attend, please update the booking app as soon as possible. As long as your booking is cancelled more than 12 hours before, your booking will become a credit and you can assign it to another lesson to make up - as long as it is within the same calendar month of your cancellation.
- If you are unable to make the cancellation on the booking app please contact us as soon as you can to let us know you wont be attending.
- If we have to cancel due to weather or unforseen circumstances, your lesson will automatically become a credit on your account and you will have 30 days to rebook into a vacant slot.
- When we cancel we will use push messaging, facebook and other social channels - please always check the app if you think for any reason your lesson may be cancel. It will be up to date at all times.
- The latest time you can book onto a group lesson is 12 hours before, unfortunately we cannot accept any bookings after this time.
General Terms & Conditions
- Only riders who have completed the rider information form will be able to ride at any of our sites.
- Drumshalloch reserve the right to make changes to lessons and/or instructors if necessary, including cancellations at short notice.
- Riding hats must be worn at all times when riding, leading or taking part in stable management events.
- Drumshalloch will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to belongings or persons visiting any of our sites.
- Whilst we love dogs we politely ask that no dogs are brought on-site during lesson times.
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our sites.